Advisory work takes many forms, for example:
- Initial opinions as to the merits of a case. Early advice can save wasted costs
- Assistance in letters of claim
- Review of Particulars of Claim
- Advice and explanation of technical matters in preparation and during a dispute
- Skeleton /closing argument critiques
- Litigation support
Where we act as Expert Witnesses, we act in an independent role and our duty is to the Court. However, pre-action advice is not normally disclosable by the parties in a dispute.