1.1 Your access to and use of corvinuscapital.com (‘the Content’) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By accessing the Content on the corvinuscapital.com website with a view to using the Content you fully accept the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Content.
1.2 corvinuscapital.com shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to delete, edit, lock, move or remove any content without notice.
1.3 We reserve the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and your continued use of the Content following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is therefore your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions regularly for any changes.
3.1 In no event will corvinuscapital.com be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another person’s account or post as someone else or on behalf of someone else at any time.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
4.1 The Content and its content (including without limitation the Content design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Content and the Services) are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights and laws.
4.2 In accessing the Content you agree that you will access the contents solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Content for personal, non-commercial home use only.
4.3 corvinuscapital.com does not claim ownership of any materials you post, upload or submit to any publicly accessible area of the Services. However, by doing so you are granting us a world-wide, royalty free, non-exclusive licence to copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publicly display, edit, translate or publish such materials at any time, without notification.
5. Links to Third Party Contents
5.1 The Content may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that corvinuscapital.com is not responsible for the content or availability of any such websites.
6.1 The corvinuscapital.com website is provided without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with use of the Internet.
6.2 In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- incompatibility of the corvinuscapital.com website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links
- technical problems including errors or interruptions of the corvinuscapital.com website
- unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the corvinuscapital.com website
- inadequacy of the corvinuscapital.com website to meet your requirements
- nothing on this website constitute advice
- we do not offer advice unless contracted to do so. No advice is deemed to be given, only information
- we do not provide regulated financial advice
- we do not and cannot provide legal advice
6.3 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude corvinuscapital.com liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
7. Availability of the corvinuscapital.com website
7.1 Although corvinuscapital.com aims to offer you the best service possible, corvinuscapital.com is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. corvinuscapital.com cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to email at admin@Corvinuscapital.com and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
7.2 Your access to the corvinuscapital.com website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. corvinuscapital.com will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can.
8. Acceptable Use
8.1 You warrant and undertake to us that you will use your best endeavours to ensure that the any material originating from you and your use of the Content is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and in particular that it is not in the opinion of us:
- defamatory, offensive, indecent or of an obscene or menacing character; or
- likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety to any person; or
- likely to breach any copyright or confidentiality or privacy or other intellectual property of any person; or
- fraudulent or connected in any way with the committal or possible committal of a criminal offence; or
- material of a racial or sexually discriminatory nature; or
- “spam” mail; or
- material that contains a mail bomb; or
- a Trojan horse; or
- material that contains viruses or worms other disruptive programs or devices; or
- in breach of these terms and conditions of use.
8.2 Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, You may not copy, reproduce, redistribute, download, republish, transmit, display, adapt, alter, create derivative works from or otherwise extract or re-utilise any of the contents of this site. In particular, You may not cache any of the contents for access by third parties nor mirror any content.
8.3 You may only download, use, reproduce and print materials appearing on this site for your own personal, non-commercial purposes.
If any part of these conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the validity, legality or enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected. This contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the law of England & Wales.
corvinuscapital.com is operated by Corvinus Capital Ltd, The Gate Business Centre, Keppoch Street, Cardiff, CF24 3JW